Bolt-Down Kit for Chests/Files - P50211
SentrySafe Approved Bolt-Down Kit for Chests and Files
- Easy to install
- This kit is designed for the following base models: 0500, 1200, 1210, 1160, H0100, HD2100, 1170, HD4100, CFW/CHW models and FHW models
Bolt-down hardware ensures thieves cannot easily remove the safe from your home or office. To help provide maximum security, bolting down your safe is strongly recommended. Please refer to your safes owner’s manual for bolt-down instructions.
* Safes are NOT water resistant once they are bolted down. We provide bolt down kits for owners that are primarily concerned about their Safe being stolen and choose to forego water protection in favor of enhanced security.
- Estimated 7-10 Business days for shipping (No expedited Shipping available)
- No White Glove/Inside Delivery
- Curbside delivery for select models (EF3428E and EF4738E)
- For curbside delivery, have dolly or alternative way to move large and heavy objects.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization from Sentry Safe.
- No Exchanges
- All returns must have a returned material Authorization (RMA) Number issued by Sentry Safe.
- The RMA must be shown on all labels and correspondence with regards to returned merchandise.
- All returns must be prepaid and returned within 30 days of authorization in order to receive credit.
- A minimum 25% handling charge will be assessed on authorized returns, unless item is defective.
- Returns received without prior authorization (RMA Code) will be returned to the customer.
- In order to start the return process, please call our customer service at 1-800-828-1438.