Depository Safe - DH-074E
- Currently out of stock on our online store. Please visit our preferred retailers to order this product.
- Large depository safe provides protection for cash, receipts, deposit slips, keys and other valuables against theft and burglaries; ideal for convenience stores, restaurants, bars hotels/motels and more
- Electronic safe has a programmable keypad, store up to an eight-digit combination for multiple user options; safe enters into delay mode with multiple wrong combination entry attempts
- Safe is equipped with anti-fish hopper to prevent cash and deposits from being stolen during storage; a must have for security conscious business managers; bolt down hardware (included) to help prevent removal of your personal safe
- Solid steel construction protects cash and deposits against drill attacks, and three live-locking bolts provide advanced protection against theft and unauthorized users
- Large depository safe secures all items at point of purchase
The SentrySafe DH-074E Depository Safe is a must have for secure storage of your business assets. The DH-074E is uniquely designed to protect cash receipts, deposit slips, and other valuables against theft and burglaries at the point of purchase. The DH-074E provides reliable security with a relocking device to defend against drill attacks and a time delay to prevent unauthorized after-hours access.
Height x Width x Depth
20.0 in x 14.0 in x 15.6 in
50.8 cm x 35.6 cm x 39.6 cm
Height x Width x Depth
10.5 in x 13.7 in x 11.3 in
26.7 cm x 34.8 cm x 28.7 cm
0.94 cu. ft
Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Estimated 7-10 Business days for shipping (No expedited Shipping available)
- No White Glove/Inside Delivery
- Curbside delivery for select models (EF3428E and EF4738E)
- For curbside delivery, have dolly or alternative way to move large and heavy objects.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization from Sentry Safe.
- No Exchanges
- All returns must have a returned material Authorization (RMA) Number issued by Sentry Safe.
- The RMA must be shown on all labels and correspondence with regards to returned merchandise.
- All returns must be prepaid and returned within 30 days of authorization in order to receive credit.
- A minimum 25% handling charge will be assessed on authorized returns, unless item is defective.
- Returns received without prior authorization (RMA Code) will be returned to the customer.
- In order to start the return process, please call our customer service at 1-800-828-1438.