Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe with Lights - QAP1BLX
- Biometric gun safe provides secure storage for one standard handgun; features a new fingerprint scanner for advanced protection; New interior light for visibility in any situation
- Gun safe is equipped with an improved gas strut for long-lasting performance; Instantly open safe door for single-handed access to your handgun; ideal for use as a bedside gun safe
- Gun safe is constructed with solid steel and a pry resistant door for strength and handgun security; Digital keypad and override key for back up entry; California DOJ certified gun safe
- View our Extra Large QAP2BLX Biometric Pistol Safe
The SentrySafe QAP1BLX Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe provides quick, reliable access to your firearm when it matters most. Equipped with a biometric fingerprint scanner, silent digital lock, and override key, this safe offers advanced protection for your home defense needs. With interior LED lights, whisper-quiet entry and pry-resistant solid steel construction, this safe is a must-have for firearm security. This safe is also California DOJ Certified for firearm storage and protection.
Height x Width x Depth
3.2 in x 12.1 in x 9.9 in
8.1 cm x 30.7 cm x 25.1 cm
Height x Width x Depth
2.2 in x 9.7 in x 6.7 in
5.6 cm x 24.6 cm x 17.0 cm
.08 cu. ft
No warranty listed for this product.
- Estimated 7-10 Business days for shipping (No expedited Shipping available)
- No White Glove/Inside Delivery
- Curbside delivery for select models (EF3428E and EF4738E)
- For curbside delivery, have dolly or alternative way to move large and heavy objects.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior authorization from Sentry Safe.
- No Exchanges
- All returns must have a returned material Authorization (RMA) Number issued by Sentry Safe.
- The RMA must be shown on all labels and correspondence with regards to returned merchandise.
- All returns must be prepaid and returned within 30 days of authorization in order to receive credit.
- A minimum 25% handling charge will be assessed on authorized returns, unless item is defective.
- Returns received without prior authorization (RMA Code) will be returned to the customer.
- In order to start the return process, please call our customer service at 1-800-828-1438.